Per Night: From £225.00 + VAT
Per Week: From £1,100.00 + VAT
Per Month: From £900.00 + VAT
Per Night: From £410.00 + VAT
Per Week: From £1,950.00 + VAT
Per Month: From £1,850.00 + VAT
Per Night: From £750.00 + VAT
Per Week: From £4,000.00 + VAT
Per Month: From £3,700.00 + VAT
Per Night: From £975.00 + VAT
Per Week: From £7,000.00 + VAT
Per Month: From £6,800.00 + VAT
Per Night: From £1,100.00 + VAT
Per Week: From £7,500.00 + VAT
Per Month: From £7,300.00 + VAT
Arlington House Apartments offer some of the most spacious serviced apartments in London. These beautiful apartments range from studios at 325 sq. ft. up to a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment measuring 2500 sq. ft. The 4 bedroom serviced apartments are particularly luxurious and very spacious.
Here you have a great choice of accommodation from studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and spacious 4 bedroom Apartments.
Featuring contemporary design, many of the serviced apartments have generous balconies and large terraces offering views across the city and over Green Park. All kitchens are fitted with Miele Appliances. All crockery and utensils are provided at no charge. All are air conditioned. All have at least one luxurious bathroom and most have an additional separate guest cloakroom. Each serviced apartment features a speaker system throughout to allow you to listen to your music where ever you are in your apartment. We also provide a vast array of television channels.
Many of the serviced apartments overlook our beautiful garden complete with stunning fountain, providing a tranquil oasis right in the heart of London. We have a 24 hour porter service so there is always someone on hand to assist with any enquiry.
Arlington House Serviced Apartments in London. Located in Arlington Street in the heart of St. James’, the building was built in the 1937 and has recently undergone a 25 million pound refurbishment programme. Many of the serviced apartments overlook the garden and have direct views onto London’s Green Park. Key features include: fantastic location within walking distance of all major shopping areas including Bond Street and Oxford Street, superb space, and discreet service. The world famous Le caprice Restaurant is located to the left of the entrance to the property and The Woolsley is 3 minutes away. The Ritz Hotel is located just a couple of minutes walk away and here you can enjoy the typical British tradition of tea at The Ritz or perhaps enjoy a cocktail in the wonderful bar. The theatre district and many of London’s major tourist attractions are within 10 to 15 minutes’ walk.
- Country: England
- Address: 24 Arlington Street, London, SW1A 1RL
- Nearest tube: Green Park 5 minutes away. Piccadilly, Jubilee and Victoria Lines Providing easy access to airports and canary Wharf.
- Maid Service: Five days a week
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Extra Beds Available, Cots & High Chairs Available, Baby Sitting Service
- On-site Facilities: Management Office
- Grade: Deluxe
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Air Cooling System, Electric Fans Available, Individually Controlled Heating, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift in Building, Private Garden, Private Balconies
- Minimum Stay : 1 day
- TV Facilities: Cable or Satellite TV
- Kitchen Facilities: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob, Tumble Dryer, Washer/Dryer, Washing Machine
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Walk–in Shower or Shower Cubical, Towels
- Sports & Leisure Facilities: Private Gardens with Fountain
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Fax Available to Hire, Direct Dial Telephone, Telephone, Call Waiting Facility on Telephone, Extra Line For Modem, Voicemail or Answer phone
- Internet Facilities: Broadband available at an extra charge, ISDN lines
- Security Features: Safe, 24 Hour Porter/Security Guard
- Car parking facilities: : Private Underground Car Parking