Ashburn Court is a wonderful new development of luxurious 5* London serviced apartments. Dating from the late 1800’s, this property was originally an exclusive private home. Today it offers a wide choice of east and west-facing serviced apartments designed to maximise the London sunrise and sunset. They range from studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments.
On the top floor a superb 3-bedroomed penthouse comes with three bedrooms, a balcony and conservatory. This penthouse apartment is ideal for the family who appreciates additional luxury and extras in the form of a balcony and conservatory from which to enjoy breath-taking views over the city.
All of the apartments at Ashburn Court have been interior designed to the very highest standard and benefit from fully equipped kitchens. Other benefits include air-conditioning, flat screen TVs with satellite TV, DVD and iPod docking stations. Wi-Fi is provided free of charge.
Here you also have 24 hour concierge, CCTV and a lift to all floors. Maid service is included 6 days per week.
Ashburn Court London serviced apartments are ideally located in South Kensington, an affluent area often described as ‘London’s cultural heartland’. Two tube stations, Gloucester Road and South Kensington, provide excellent links to London’s entertainment, commercial/financial and political centres of the West End, City of London and Westminster. It is equally easy to reach London’s airports by train as well as by road.
Gloucester Road with its attractive village shops and small supermarkets is very closeby, catering amply for all food tastes and other every-day needs.
The area houses three famous museums, a number of typically Victorian garden squares, the Royal Albert Hall, Imperial College London, the Royal Colleges of Art and Music and the Royal Geographical Society. Covering some of the most exclusive real estate in the world, it borders onto fashionable Knightsbridge, Chelsea and Kensington proper with their famous landmarks including Hyde Park, Kensington Palace and Gardens. The area is very conveniently located for the shopping meccas of Harrods, Harvey Nichols and High Street Kensington.
- Country: England
- Address: Ashburn Hotel & Apartments, Ashburn Court, Kensington, London SW7 4DP
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Gloucester Road - 2 minutes walk
- Maid Service: Included 6 days per week
- Services: 24 hour concierge, CCTV
- On-site Facilities: lift to all floors,
- Grade: super deluxe
- Amenities: safe in all apartments, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, tea & coffee in apartment on arrival
- Minimum Stay : 3 nights
- Maximum Stay: 1 year +
- TV Facilities: Flat Screen TVs, Satellite TV, DVD
- Kitchen Facilities: Washer/dryer, Dishwasher, fully fitted and equipped kitchens
- Bathroom Facilities: Luxury bathrooms, complimentary toiletries on arrival
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone, Voicemail, iPod Docking Station
- Internet Facilities: Free Wi-Fi
- Security Features: CCTV