The Capital Apartments, Knightsbridge are a selection of fully and partially serviced studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom luxury apartments.
The studio (27 sq m or 293 sq ft) and 1 bedroom (37 sq m or 396 sq ft) apartments are refurbished in a contemporary style, with parquet wood flooring and clean lines throughout.
The 2 bedroom apartment (62 sq m or 672 sq ft) is wonderfully spacious and is ideal for families of up to 5, or for those requiring a little more space. The master bedroom has a King size bed, while the additional bedroom has twin beds. The apartment includes 2 bathrooms, kitchen and dining area.
The brand new maisonette 2 Bedroom Penthouse is an impressive 1700 square feet and comfortably sleeps six making it the perfect choice for families or friends looking to make the most of The Capital’s prime location, just steps from Harrods, Hyde Park, The V&A and the Piccadilly Line which will whisk you across London. Light and spacious, with floor to ceiling windows in both the sitting room and en-suite master bedroom and an outside terrace perfect for enjoying breakfast with a view of the Knightsbridge rooftops. The large open-plan kitchen dining area has plenty of space to entertain. When staying in the Penthouse Apartment here at Capital Apartments, maid service is included twice a day.
All apartments at Capital Apartments benefit from private entrance with video entry phone, security access and full service from The Capital Hotel & Restaurant next door, including unlimited Wi-Fi, room service, concierge services and 24 hour security. Private dining can be arranged using the restaurant menu. Housekeeping is included once a week, with extra service on request (twice daily maid service in the penthouse apartment). If you require access to a gym, whilst staying here at The Capital, you have a discounted membership to The Peak gym and spa (£10 per day).
The Michelin starred restaurant, Outlaw’s at The Capital, boasts an ever changing array of unique dishes created using British seafood caught predominantly around the coast of Cornwall. After dinner, enjoy a cocktail in the Capital Bar. Afternoon tea at The Capital Hotel is also an absolute must!
Whether you are travelling for business or for leisure, The Capital Apartments are the perfect fit for your stay in London. Well connected to Heathrow Airport and the main train stations, business and fashion destinations of Sloane Street and Harrods.
Located in fashionable Knightsbridge, next to Harrods and with their own private entrance on Basil Street, these luxury serviced apartments are just moments from Knightsbridge Underground Station and the superb shopping to be experienced at Harrods, Harvey Nichols and the designer boutiques of Sloane Street. Hyde Park is also just a very short walk away.
- Country: England
- Address: Capital Apartments, 22-24 Basil Street, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1AT
- Location: England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Knightsbridge - 1 minute walk away
- Maid Service: Yes, included once week. Extra maid service available on request
- Services: 24 Hour concierge, Room Service, Private Dining, Dry Cleaning, Maid Service
- On-site Facilities: Restaurant, 24 Hour concierge, Bar, Private Parking
- Grade: Deluxe
- Amenities: Air-Conditioning, Wi-Fi, Hi-Fi,
- Minimum Stay : 1 week
- Maximum Stay: No limit
- TV Facilities: TV in living room and bedrooms
- Kitchen Facilities: Fully fitted and equipped kitchen including washer/dryer
- Bathroom Facilities: Luxury bathrooms with towels, bathrobes and toiletries
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Facilities: Free Wi-Fi
- Security Features: 24 hour concierge and security plus Video Entryphone
- Car parking facilities: : Private Car Parking is available at an extra charge