On arrival in the grand reception area at Cheval Hyde Park Gate, guests are greeted with a sweeping staircase leading to each individual floor. The apartments themselves are so very impressive, with some boasting grand double doors leading into traditional reception areas. Featuring living rooms with high ceilings, large dining rooms for up to 12 guests and separate libraries. These luxurious serviced apartments are the most spacious in London and have floor to ceiling windows, beautiful chandeliers and individually chosen artwork. All of the apartments contain fully equipped Miele kitchens with two sets of china, cutlery and glassware – one for everyday use, one for fine dining.
During the four-year restoration of the property (which was overseen by English Heritage), meticulous attention was paid to every detail of this fine building. From the reproduction of original floor tiles and intricate plaster mouldings, to the selection of period furnishing. You can choose from a range of luxury London apartments here, from more traditionally designed London serviced apartments, to newly refurbished apartments with a more contemporary feel. All are individually designed, spacious and exceed expectation.
Cheval Hyde Park Gate makes security a key element within the property. Therefore, as well as a sophisticated security system, all the apartments feature video entry phones in both the hall and all bedrooms.
If you are looking for the luxury of space with a modern twist, there are also several newly refurbished, luxury serviced apartments within this property which offer contemporary design, clean cut lines, bold colours and innovative design – an interesting contrast to this buildings imposing architecture. These apartments also have their own intimate private garden area. Do take a look at the photographs below.
Here at Cheval Hyde Park Gate, you also have a private gym and a private screening/cinema room, free for you to use during your stay.
For those seeking a serviced apartment for a long term rental, Cheval Hyde Park Gate is certainly one of the very best choices. The minimum stay is 90 nights and rentals for several months or years are available.
Cheval Hyde Park Gate is without doubt a landmark residence of style and distinction. These fully serviced apartments offer quality, elegance, comfort and security. Within easy reach of High Street Kensington, Knightsbridge and the West End, its position affords access to many of the capitals attractions. Originally built in 1864 and still containing many of its original features, Cheval Hyde Park Gate comprises three Victorian houses overlooking Kensington Gardens and with The Albert Hall as its near neighbour.
- Country: England
- Address: Cheval Hyde Park Gate, 2-4 Hyde Park Gate, London, SW7 5EW
- Location: England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: High Street, Kensington
- Maid Service: Daily and included in the rate
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Theatre Ticket Booking Service, Restaurant Reservation Service, Extra Beds Available, Cots & High Chairs Available, Airport Transfer, Welcome Pack, Laundry Service
- On-site Facilities: Management Office, 24 Hour Concierge, Gym, Cinema Room
- Grade: Superior
- Amenities: Air Cooling System
- Minimum Stay : 3 months
- TV Facilities: Digital Satellite TV with Bose Lifestyle audio systems
- Bathroom Facilities: Towels
- Sports : On-Site Gym
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Facilities: Wireless Broadband Included
- Security Features: Safe, 24 Hour Porter/Security Guard, C.C.T.V Security
- Entertainment facilities: Cinema Room