Cheval Three Quays are proud winners of “Best For Exclusive Use” category at the 2015 Condé Nast Johansens Annual Awards for Excellence
Cheval Three Quays is an award winning residence, situated next to The Tower of London in one of London’s most historical locations, overlooking the River Thames. This stunning brand new residential development includes 159 luxury London apartments and penthouses, many with unrivaled views across the Thames towards Tower Bridge, City Hall, The Tower of London and The Shard. Incredible views in a 5* stylish setting, make Cheval Three Quays one of London’s most sought after residences for short stays and extended stays alike, whether you are in London on business or for pleasure.
Designed with foresight, the 159 studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom London serviced apartments (all of which benefit from air-conditioning) at Cheval Three Quays are arranged across 9 expansive floors. They offer flexible city living, whether for 1 night, 1 week, 1 month or even a year. You can be assured of a safe and secure environment in which to live, entertain and enjoy, without compromise.
Create your own perfect apartment combination to suit your stay. Select a view that reflects your taste and personality, from the historic Tower of London view, ubiquitous Thames River view or the Urban City view. Whichever apartment you choose, you can be sure of exceptional home comforts, while receiving 5* services and experiencing 5* facilities. Many of these luxury serviced apartments in London have a private terrace or balcony.
Each serviced apartment at Cheval Three Quays has been designed to the very highest standard using sumptuous furnishings, fabrics and fittings. Fully equipped throughout, each apartment benefits from complimentary Wi-Fi, Flat Screen Samsung Smart TV’s in your living room and all bedrooms, a wide selection of Sky and International TV Channels, BOSE SoundDock digital music systems in your living room and Revo alarm clock/internet radio/iPod/iPhone docking station in your master bedroom. Each apartment has a fully equipped Dada kitchen with Siemens appliances, Nespresso machine., dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer, digital safe. For your comfort and convenience, luxury toiletries, hairdryer, luxury fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers are provided for you.
New for 2016, book one of the “Debs Designer Apartments” at Cheval Three Quays, interior designed by Ben de Lisi for Designers at Debenhams! These are unique apartments and in high demand, so do ask us for availability!
The services here at Cheval Three Quays are outstanding. Maid service is provided 5 times a week with three weekly linen and towel changes. You have a superb 24 hour concierge, providing a discreet and efficient service 365 days a year. Whether it’s tickets for a West End Show, dinner at your favorite restaurant or local information, the wonderful concierge is there for you.
You also have a private guest gym with Precor equipment, which is free of charge for you to use.
When you arrive at your apartment, you will also receive a delicious welcome hamper to help you settle into your apartment.
Cheval Three Quays is the real “Jewel in The Crown” of Luxury London Apartments. This really is a very special residence at which to stay.
Cheval Three Quays enjoys one of the most superb locations in Central London. Situated overlooking the River Thames, Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, City Hall and The Shard, not only are the views incredible, but you can also enjoy the convenience of a wonderfully central location. Riverside restaurants and cafes are on the doorstep with a wealth of culture and sights also within very easy reach.
In terms of transport, Cheval Three Quays is central to excellent travel connections. Tower Hill, London Bridge and Monument tube stations are just minutes away with links all across London, including to the Eurostar terminal at St. Pancras Station. City Airport is just nine miles away, with Heathrow and Gatwick International airports also easily accessible.
With The Thames on your doorstep, travelling across London via the Thames Clipper is scenic, fast and stress-free. The routes cover many key locations from the O2 at Greenwich to Chelsea Harbour and Putney. The Thames Clipper is perfect for commuting or leisure trips.
Locally you can explore the nearby gourmet havens at Borough Market and Maltby Street Market underneath the atmospheric railway arches or at picturesque St. Katharine Docks, where you will find a range of superb restaurants, cafes and bistros offering casual gourmet snacks and fine dining.
For culture, visit the awe-inspiring Tate Modern, local galleries dotted around Bankside or discover what’s on at The National Theatre. Delve into the area’s rich history by visiting Southwark Cathedral, Pudding Lane and of course The Tower of London.
- Country: England
- Address: Cheval Three Quays, 40 Lower Thames Street, London EC3R 6AG
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Tower Hill - 3 minutes walk or Monument - 5 minutes walk
- Maid Service: Included 5 days per week
- Services: 24 hour concierge, maid service 5 days per week
- On-site Facilities: On-site gym, 24 hour reception and concierge
- Grade: 5 Star Super Deluxe
- Amenities: Air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, Revo alarm clock/internet radio/iPod/iPhone docking station, BOSE SoundDock digital music system
- Minimum Stay : 1 night
- Maximum Stay: 1 year
- TV Facilities: Flat Screen Samsung Smart TV with a range of Sky and International Channels. TVs in living room and bedrooms.
- Kitchen Facilities: Fully equipped kitchen including washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge freezer, Nespresso machine, all crockery, cutlery, glassware and cookware
- Bathroom Facilities: Luxury bathrooms with rain showers, bath tubs, luxurious towels, bathrobes, slipper and toiletries
- Sports : Private Gym on-site - free of charge
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct dial telephone with voicemail. Revo alarm clock/internet radio/iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet Facilities: Free Wi-Fi
- Security Features: 24 hour concierge and reception.
- Entertainment facilities: Super Views over The River Thames, The Tower of London and London Bridge.