IN LONDON’S LEAFY LITTLE VENICE, EUROPA HOUSE OFFERS 14 EXTREMELY SPACIOUS APARTMENTS IN AN ELEGANT REGENCY TOWNHOUSE, WITH THREE ACRES OF AWARD-WINNING PRIVATE GARDENS.
ONE OF LONDON’S BEST-KEPT SECRETS, THIS HANDSOME RESIDENTIAL AREA IS A FAVOURITE WITH THOSE IN THE KNOW. AT WEEKENDS THEY FLOCK TO CLIFTON ROAD, WHERE STYLISH CAFES, ORGANIC DELIS AND CHIC BOUTIQUES SIT BESIDE TRADITIONAL BUTCHERS AND GREENGROCERS.
Europa House is a modern and comfortable luxury residence in Little Venice. Each apartment benefits from private entry phone system, spacious lounge with remote control TV and VCR, and fully fitted kitchen. Maid service is provided free of charge Monday-Friday. Some apartments have a sofa bed, so are able to sleep up to 6 people.
A wonderful benefit of staying here is that you have access to 3 acres of landscaped gardens. A real bonus when staying in Central London! The private gardens include a super children’s play area, making this serviced apartment building an excellent choice for families.
Our newly refurbished deluxe London serviced apartments at Europa House have the added benefit of contemporary furniture and lighting by leading interior designers, luxurious bamboo flooring, air conditioning, work stations and personal safe. The master bedrooms feature a King size bed upholstered in leather and 2nd bedroom with zip and link beds.
These wonderful luxury London apartments offer spacious and luxurious accommodation. Each apartment is perfect for either short or long term rentals. Ideal for vacation rentals, corporate accommodation, temporary accommodation and longer term rentals.
Europa House London apartments are located in Little Venice, one of the most pleasant residential areas of London. There is a fantastic range of nearby facilities including a 24-hour supermarket, an organic grocery plus numerous restaurants, bistros and cafés. Close to Paddington, with its high-speed link to Heathrow Airport, the area marks the junction of Regent’s Canal and the Paddington Basin, and has excellent connections to the West End for art or theatre lovers. Regents Park is within easy walking distance. The wonderful shops of Hampstead and Maryleone are also closeby.
- Country: England
- Address: Randolph Avenue, London, W9 1DW
- Location: England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Warwick Avenue or Maida Vale - 5 minutes walk
- Maid Service: Yes
- Services: Theatre Ticket Booking Service, Extra Beds Available, Welcome Pack
- Grade: Deluxe
- Amenities: Air Conditioning in some Apartments, Alarm Clock, Electric Fans Available, Hair Dryer, Individually Controlled Heating, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift in Building
- Minimum Stay : 2 nights
- Maximum Stay: No limit
- TV Facilities: TV With Cable or Satellite, DVD player, Additional TV in Master Bedroom, Flat Screen LCD TV with Freeview
- Kitchen Facilities: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob, Washer/Dryer
- Bathroom Facilities: Power Showers, Towels
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone, Telephone, Answer Phone
- Internet Facilities: Wireless Broadband, High speed Internet access
- Security Features: Video Entry phone
- Entertainment facilities: Hi-Fi System/CD Player
- Car parking facilities: : Private Underground Car Parking