Flemings Mayfair Apartments is one of the oldest established hotels and serviced apartment properties in London. A chic and discreet townhouse boutique hotel, this newly-renovated luxury property is a hidden gem in the heart of Mayfair. Ideally located off legendary Piccadilly and opposite the spectacular Green Park.
With 129 homely and extremely comfortable rooms, including 10 luxury serviced apartments with their own private entrance, Flemings Mayfair Apartments exudes quintessential style. The rooms, suites and serviced apartments have undergone complete refurbishment and are of a sleek, contemporary, stylish and elegant style. All Flemings Mayfair apartments have their own fully fitted and equipped kitchen and spacious living room with dining area. A selection of the apartments also have a private roof terrace or garden. Enjoy daily maid service, complimentary Wi-Fi and 24 hour concierge. The attention to detail in each apartment is really wonderful – from luxury toiletries and exquisite bed linens to artistic touches and state of the art technology.
The Flemings Mayfair hotel has undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment including the fantastically flamboyant Front Room, where Champagne and cupcakes are served. Flemings Mayfair is the new place for afternoon tea in London, with the glamorous Cocktail & Tea Rooms ideal for seriously exotic cocktails.
The Drawing Room at Flemings Mayfair Hotel echoes elegance and grace in homage to the hotel’s 18th century origins. The refined Indian-inspired tea room welcomes guests and visitors to enjoy light refreshments and beverages all day or to imbibe wine and champagne at its small bar. The Drawing Room is also a perfect setting for a genteel afternoon tea: Traditional High Tea, Champagne or Chocoholic afternoon teas. Working in partnership with the East India Tea Company, guests may choose from a selection of thirteen different traditional and exotic teas including a signature Flemings blend.
Taking you back to the 1930’s with the glamorous art deco interior of the new restaurant, Ormer Mayfair overseen by Michelin started chef Shaun Rankin. The jersey inspired menu that changes every two weeks is unlike any other in London; enjoy some of the seasonal dishes such as fresh lobster, crab and oysters along with a glass of one of the locally sourced sparking British wines.
Breakfast & Dinner may be ordered via the 24 hour room service or taken in The Drawing Room.
Exclusively for residents, the complimentary Flemings Mayfair hotel gym is a discrete space to exercise in central London with top of the range Technogym fitness equipment. Additionally, the concierge team will be happy to recommend running or cycling routes in London, and we can arrange a session with our personal trainer Adam Stansbury, a London Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach, for the duration of your stay.
Staying here is a real treat – experience the luxury and style of Flemings Mayfair Apartments! Contact us for some very special rates and offers now.
Flemings Mayfair Apartments is one of the oldest established hotels in London. This hidden Mayfair gem is ideally located off legendary Piccadilly and opposite the spectacular Green Park. Hyde Park is also a short walk away. This is one of the best locations in London. The designer shops and boutiques of Bond Street are just a few minutes walk away. The world famous Fortnum & Mason store is a pleasant 10 minute stroll away – a visit to their wonderful Food Hall is a must! Green Park tube station is just 3 – 4 minutes walk away.
- Country: England
- Address: Half Moon Street, Mayfair, London W1J
- Location: England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Green Park - 3 minutes walk
- Maid Service: Yes
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Room Service, Catering, Newspaper Delivery, Theatre Ticket Booking Service, Restaurant Reservation Service, Cots & High Chairs Available, Baby Sitting Service, Organisation of Car Hire, Organisation of Mobile Phone Hire, Organisation of Computer Equipment Hire, Airport Transfer, Welcome Pack
- On-site Facilities: 24 Hour Concierge, On-Site Meeting/Conference Rooms, On-Site Bar, On-Site Restaurant
- Grade: Super Deluxe
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Balconies in most apartments, Gardens with Some Apartments, Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift in Building
- Minimum Stay : 1 day
- Maximum Stay: No limit
- TV Facilities: TV With Cable or Satellite, Additional TV in Master Bedroom
- Kitchen Facilities: Coffee Percolator, Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Bathrobes, Power Showers, Walk-in Shower or Shower Cubical, Luxury Toiletries (replaced daily), Towels
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Fax Available to Hire, Direct Dial Telephone, Telephone, Voicemail or Answer phone
- Security Features: 24 Hour Porter/Security Guard
- Entertainment facilities: Hi-Fi System/CD Player