A chic and discreet townhouse hotel, newly-renovated Flemings Mayfair Hotel is one of the oldest established hotels in London. This hidden Mayfair gem is ideally located off legendary Piccadilly and opposite the spectacular Green Park.
With 129 homely and extremely comfortable rooms, including 10 spacious suites, Flemings Mayfair exudes quintessential style. Choose from a range of luxurious rooms and suites, which have all been interior designed to the very highest standard. If you are looking for a hotel room or suite with style and elegance, then Flemings Mayfair is the London hotel for you.
Here you can also choose from a range of 1 and 2 bedroom 5* London serviced apartments. These fabulous interior designed apartments, all have fully fitted kitchens, spacious living rooms and a dining area.
The hotel has undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment including the fantastically flamboyant Front Room, where Champagne and cupcakes are served. This really is the new place for afternoon tea in London, with the glamorous Cocktail & Tea Rooms ideal for seriously exotic cocktails.
The Drawing Room at Flemings Mayfair Hotel echoes elegance and grace in homage to the hotel’s 18th century origins. The refined Indian-inspired tea room welcomes guests and visitors to enjoy light refreshments and beverages all day or to imbibe wine and champagne at its small bar. The Drawing Room is also a perfect setting for a genteel afternoon tea: Traditional High Tea, Champagne or Chocoholic afternoon teas. Working in partnership with the East India Tea Company, guests may choose from a selection of thirteen different traditional and exotic teas including a signature Flemings blend.
Taking you back to the 1930’s with the glamorous art deco interior of the new restaurant, Ormer Mayfair overseen by Michelin started chef Shaun Rankin. The jersey inspired menu that changes every two weeks is unlike any other in London; enjoy some of the seasonal dishes such as fresh lobster, crab and oysters along with a glass of one of the locally sourced sparking British wines.
For breakfast, lunch and dinner, you can enjoy 24 hour room service and dine in the comfort of your room or suite. Alternatively you can relax and enjoy the delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner menus in The Drawing Room.
As a guest here you can also make use of the brand new private gym, boasting state of the art equipment. Flemings Mayfair Hotel has also recently announced their partnership with Michaeljohn, Salon and Medispa in Mayfair, only 7 minutes’ walk from Flemings Hotel, Suites & Apartments. Enjoy the very best in hair, beauty and medical aesthetic services in luxurious and relaxing surroundings.
A chic and discreet townhouse hotel, newly-renovated Flemings Mayfair Hotel is one of the oldest established hotels in London. This hidden Mayfair gem is ideally located off legendary Piccadilly and opposite the spectacular Green Park. With 129 homely and extremely comfortable rooms, including 10 fully serviced luxury apartments with their own private entrance. Hyde Park is a short walk away. Take a short stroll to Fortnum & Mason and enjoy their wonderful Food Hall – a real must when staying in Mayfair. There are numerous excellent restaurants, bistros and wine bars within very easy walking distance.
- Country: England
- Address: 7-12 Half Moon Street, Mayfair London W1J 7BH
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Green Park - 3 minutes walk
- Maid Service: Daily
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Room Service, Shopping Delivery Service, Catering, Newspaper Delivery, Theatre Ticket Booking Service, Restaurant Reservation Service, Cots & High Chairs Available, Baby Sitting Service, Airport Transfer, Welcome Pack, Sofa Beds Available, Car Hire
- On-site Facilities: Management Office, 24 Hour Concierge, On-Site Meeting/Conference Rooms, Daytime Reception/Concierge, On-Site Bar, On-Site Restaurant
- Grade: Deluxe
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Air Cooling System, Electric Fans Available, Hair Dryer, Individually Controlled Heating, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift in Building, Sofa Beds in Some Apartments, Trouser Press
- Minimum Stay : 1 day
- Maximum Stay: No limit
- TV Facilities: TV With Cable or Satellite
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Bathrobes, Power Showers, Toiletries (replaced daily), Towels
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Telephone, Voicemail or Answer phone
- Security Features: Safe, 24 Hour Porter/Reception, 24 Hour Porter/Security Guard