Fraser Residence Prince of Wales Terrace, offers some of the finest luxury serviced apartments London has to offer. It seamlessly combines the romantic grandeur and charm of the Victorian era with all the creature comforts of the modern age.
This elegant property features spacious one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom and four bedroom London serviced apartments all of which have recently been refurbished to an exceptional standard. They’re the kind of luxury furnished apartments corporate travellers dream of and whether you’re looking for short term accommodation, London vacation apartments or extended stay apartment rental our luxury serviced apartments are an extremely attractive alternative to any hotel in London. Combining hotel luxury accommodation with many of the home touches that you miss during extended hotel stays, they really are the ultimate corporate housing solution.
Every guest at the corporate apartments at Fraser Residence Prince of Wales Terrace enjoys a wide range of facilities and services:
- Residential concierge – Lobby has small reception area attended by concierge on weekdays (except bank holidays) from 9am to 6pm.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Guest are provided 24-hour emergency number for urgent assistance outside concierge hours.
- Lift to all floors
- CCTV at property entrance
- Access to 2.5 acre private garden at Fraser Suites Kensington (10 min walk)
- Use of gymnasium and sauna at Fraser Suites Kensington (10 min walk)
- Mail/message delivery
- Welcome pack
- Welcome toy for young children
At Fraser Residence Prince of Wales Terrace, the following services are available at an extra charge. These include laundry and dry cleaning, additional housekeeping, linen and towel change, secure underground car parking with direct access to the property, newspapers and order-in restaurant facility. An extended food and beverage welcome pack including healthy organic foods is also available
Fraser Residence Prince of Wales Terrace has an enviable central London location, being directly opposite Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. In addition, the shopping and restaurants of Kensington High Street, South Kensington and Knightsbridge are all within easy walking distance.
- Country: England
- Address: Prince of Wales Terrace, Kensington, London
- Location: England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: High Street Kensington - 5 minutes walk or Gloucester Road - 7 minutes walk
- Maid Service: One day a week
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Newspaper Delivery, Extra Beds Available, Cots & High Chairs Available, Baby Sitting Service, Airport Transfer, Welcome Pack
- On-site Facilities: Daytime Reception/Concierge
- Grade: Super Deluxe
- Amenities: Air-conditioning in most bedrooms, Alarm Clock, Central Heating, Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift to all floors, Trouser Press
- Minimum Stay : 4 weeks
- Maximum Stay: 12 months
- TV Facilities: TV With Cable or Satellite, DVD player
- Kitchen Facilities: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob, Washer/Dryer
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Toiletries (in apartment only on arrival), Towels
- Sports : Free Membership to Nearby Gym or Spa
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone, Entry phone, Answer Phone, 2nd Phone Line Available for stays of 4 months+
- Entertainment facilities: Hi-Fi System/CD Player
- Car parking facilities: : Private Car Parking at Extra Charge