At Fraser Suites Kensington, experience 19th Century elegance combined with contemporary style. The convenience of modern living is combined with restored Victorian staircases, glass atriums, high ceilings and large windows. These London serviced apartments all have fully equipped Rationale kitchens and Philippe Stark bathroom suites, with marble finishes and power showers. Some of the apartments benefit from private balconies, terraces or courtyards. Many of the residences here also overlooks a beautiful 2.5 acre ornamental garden square.
Here you can choose from a range of studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom luxury serviced apartments. All are fully furnished and equipped to a very high standard.
Exclusive to Fraser Suites Kensington, you can also choose from a range of 5 Star luxury serviced apartments, designed by Mercedes-Benz. These exclusive 2 bedroom apartments echo the essence of Mercedes-Benz brand with high-quality furnishings, clean lines and state-of-the-art media and entertainment technologies. Each apartment is generously appointed with separate living, dining and bedroom areas and a fully fitted kitchen. Key features include complimentary Wi-Fi access, comprehensive home entertainment system and air-conditioning.
Fraser Suites Kensington benefits from 24 hour concierge and maid service. Private car parking is also available on-site. All guests can make use of the private gym at the property.
These luxury London apartments at Fraser Suites Kensington has a superb Central London location with easy access to internationally renowned shops of Knightsbridge (for Harrods and Harvey Nichols), Kensington and Chelsea, along with leading restaurants, café bars, Royal Parks, museums and West End Theatres. The Royal Albert Hall is a very short distance away. Alternatively, a leisurely 10 minute stroll to the picturesque Hyde Park is recommended for those who prefer the peace and serenity of nature. Kensington Palace & Gardens are also very closeby and you can also enjoy a leisurely stroll in Holland Park. Transport links are excellent. Gloucester Park and South Kensington tube stations are both very closeby. This is also a wonderful place to stay if you are exhibiting at or visiting Earls Court or Olympia.
- Country: England
- Address: Stanhope Gardens, South Kensington, London, SW7
- Location: England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Gloucester Road - 2 minutes walk
- Maid Service: Five days a week
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Newspaper Delivery, Theatre Ticket Booking Service, Restaurant Reservation Service, Extra Beds Available, Airport Transfer (to be paid direct by guest), Welcome Pack
- On-site Facilities: Management Office, 24 Hour Concierge, Secretarial Assistance
- Grade: Deluxe
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Balconies in most apartments, Hair Dryer, Individually Controlled Heating, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift in Building, Trouser Press
- Minimum Stay : 3 months
- Maximum Stay: No limit
- TV Facilities: TV with satellite, Additional TV in Master Bedroom
- Kitchen Facilities: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob, Washer/Dryer
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Power Showers, Toiletries (in apartment only on arrival)
- Sports : On Site Gym
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone, Extra Line For Modem, Voicemail or Answer phone
- Security Features: Video Entry phone, Safe
- Entertainment facilities: Hi-Fi System/CD Player
- Car parking facilities: : Private Car Parking at Extra Charge