The Haymarket Hotel by The Firmdale Group is situated on the corner of Haymarket and Suffolk Place in the heart of London’s theatre district. It is next door to the famous Haymarket Theatre Royal and is surrounded by some of London’s best restaurants and bars. Haymarket Hotel is perfect for Mayfair, Regent Street and Jermyn Street shopping. Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery are just around the corner – St. James’s Park is a short walk. The hotel is within easy reach of the city’s financial centre.
The hotel’s ground floor is a stunning series of spacious rooms each with an individual look and style. The lobby of The Haymarket Hotel is designed in black, white and yellow with a stunning sculpture by Tony Cragg and a dramatic London landscape by John Virtue. The conservatory and library have a distinctive look and feel, with more original artwork sitting alongside an eclectic collection of contemporary and antique furniture and accessories.
Each of the 50 bedrooms, suites and Luxury London Apartments at The Hotel are equipped with WiFi , flat screen TV’s and iPod docking stations. All the rooms, suites, serviced apartments and townhouse have been interior designed to the highest possible standard by Kit Kemp. The style, elegance and luxury of this hotel are unique.
The Haymarket Hotel has a vast indoor swimming pool, gym and spa treatment rooms.
Of course you have all the benefits of a 5* Hotel including 24 hour concierge, 24 hour room service, bar and award winning restaurant.
If you are looking for a luxurious London Serviced Apartment or suite, then this is the perfect choice for you!
Haymarket Hotel is situated on the corner of Haymarket and Suffolk Place in the heart of London’s theatre district. It is adjacent to the Haymarket Theatre Royal and opposite Her Majesty’s Theatre.
The location is within walking distance of Covent Garden, Soho and The West End of London. In all, this is a prime Central London location
- Country: England
- Address: Haymarket Hotel, 1 Suffolk Place, London, SW1Y 4BP
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Piccadilly Circus (2 minutes)
- Maid Service: Daily
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Room Service, Shopping Delivery Service, Catering, Newspaper Delivery, Theatre Ticket Booking Service, Restaurant Reservation Service, Extra Beds Available, Cots & High Chairs Available, Baby Sitting Service, Organisation of Car Hire, Organisation of Mobile Phone Hire, Organisation of Computer Equipment Hire, Airport Transfer, Welcome Pack, Sofa Beds Available
- On-site Facilities: Management Office, 24 Hour Concierge, On-Site Bar, Private Dining Room and Meeting Room
- Grade: Super Deluxe
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, Air Cooling System, Alarm Clock, Central Heating, Hair Dryer, Individually Controlled Heating, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift in Building, Trouser Press, Private Balconies or Patios in some Apartments
- Minimum Stay : 1 day
- TV Facilities: TV With Cable or Satellite, DVD player, Additional TV in Master Bedroom
- Kitchen Facilities: Coffee Percolator, Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob, Tumble Dryer, Washer/Dryer, Washing Machine, Kettle/Toaster
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Bathrobes, Power Showers, Walk-in Shower or Shower Cubical, Toiletries (replaced daily), Towels
- Sports : On Site Gym, On Site Spa/Health Club, Treatment Room
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Fax, Fax Available to Hire, Direct Dial Fax, Conference Call Facility on Telephone, Direct Dial Telephone, Telephone, Call Waiting Facility on Telephone, Voicemail or Answer phone
- Internet Facilities: Wireless internet at extra charge
- Security Features: Safe, 24 Hour Porter/Security Guard
- Entertainment facilities: Printer
- Car parking facilities: : Valet, NCP Car Park £47.00 for 24 hours plus handling fee of 10%