Monument Apartments are all fully serviced and have modern, comfortable furnishings with open plan fitted kitchens onto the living room (which also has a sofabed if you have guests staying)
The bedrooms all have double beds with fitted wardrobes and there are separate, modern tiled bathrooms. The executive apartments are slightly larger than the standard apartments, however they all have wide-screen, multi-channel digital TVs and DVD players and are all provided with a wireless broadband internet connection. All apartments are air-conditioned.
Monument Apartments are in a fantastic location next to The Monument built in 1666 to commemorate the Great Fire of London. These London serviced apartments are ideal for relocating City employees, being just moments from both Bank or Monument underground stations, as well as Tower Hill, and they are also within a short walk of Liverpool Street Station .
As a vacation rental, Monument Apartments are near to the main attractions of The City of London including St Paul’s Cathedral, along with the transport links make it a great base. Take a short stroll over The Millennium Bridge to the renowned Tate Modern art gallery. There are plenty of local shops, cafes, bars and restaurants to keep you entertained.
- Country: England
- Address: 4 Botolph Alley, London EC3R 8DR
- Location: England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Bank or Monument - less than 5 minutes walk
- Maid Service: Included once a week
- Services: Maid service, weekly linen & towel change, management support 24 hours
- On-site Facilities: Lift to all floors
- Grade: Superior
- Amenities: Wi-Fi, Freeview TV, Fully fitted kitchen including washing machine, air-conditioning, welcome pack on arrival
- Minimum Stay : 30 nights
- Maximum Stay: no limit
- TV Facilities: Freeview TV
- Kitchen Facilities: Fully fitted kitchen including washing machine, all utensils, crockery, cutlery etc
- Bathroom Facilities: Modern bathrooms with towels
- Internet Facilities: Free Wi-Fi
- Security Features: Spyhole Intercom System