One Denman Place is located in the midst of Soho and on the edge of Mayfair and has a unique urban village feel. Here you have a choice of 24 one, two and three bedroom London serviced apartments situated within the recently opened Ham Yard Hotel. These luxury apartments are available to let for periods of 90 days or more. They can be accessed via an exclusive entrance with a dedicated reception on Denman Place or via the hotel itself.
Each apartment has been designed by co-owner and interior designer Kit Kemp, in her award-winning modern British style for which her innovative mix of colour, pattern and texture is world renowned. They are light and airy with full-length warehouse style windows. Some have spacious terraces and wonderful views overlooking the London rooftops. These luxury serviced apartments are immaculately presented with beautiful detailing including fabric covered walls, bespoke furniture, Boffi kitchens, marble bathrooms and a fully integrated AV control system.
As a guest here at One Denman Place, you will have access to 24 hour porterage, concierge and room service as well as on-site security. Daily linen and housekeeping services, maintenance, Wifi and wired access availability, direct phones and welcome amenities are all included to ensure that your stay is as comfortable and luxurious as possible.
Whilst staying here, you will have access to all hotel facilities which include a bar, restaurant, spa, gym, theatre and rooftop garden as well as private event rooms and bowling alley.
One Denman Place revolves around Ham Yard Village, a beautiful, leafy tree-filled garden with a bronze sculpture centrepiece by Tony Cragg, 12 independent luxury boutiques and Engawa Japanese restaurant.
The location couldn’t be more central! Mayfair is just moments away. For those of you who love shopping, you are in the perfect place with the designer boutiques of Bond Street, Regent Street and Mount Street on your doorstep! The world renowned Fortnum & Mason department store is also a short walk away. Covent Garden, also closeby, is the most delightful area of London where you find more shops and a wonderful choice of restaurants, bistros and shops. Of course for those of you who love opera, The Royal Opera House is also located in Covent Garden. London’s Theatre district is also within easy walking distance of One Denman Place.
For Art lovers, The National Gallery and Royal Academy of Arts are both within a 5 – 10 minute walk away.
Ham Yard Village itself boasts 12 individual boutiques representing fashion, beauty, home and lifestyle. The Ham Yard Theatre features live theatre and films at weekends. One Denman Place is located in one of the most enviable London locations!
- Country: England
- Address: One Denman Place, 1 Ham Yard, London W1D 7DT
- Location: England, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Piccadilly Circus 3 - 4 minutes walk away
- Maid Service: Yes - daily and included
- Services: 24 hour concierge, 24 hour room service, daily maid service, welcome pack
- On-site Facilities: Gym, Spa, Restaurant, Bar, Cinema, Bowling Alley, Boutiques
- Grade: 5* Super Deluxe
- Amenities: Fully fitted Boffi kitchen, free Wi-Fi, quality audio-visual equipment, air-conditioning
- Minimum Stay : 90 nights
- Maximum Stay: no limit
- TV Facilities: Cable TV, DVD
- Kitchen Facilities: Fully fitted and equipped luxury kitchen including washer/dryer
- Bathroom Facilities: Luxury bathrooms with the highest quality towels, bathrobes and luxury toiletries
- Sports : Gym, Spa, Bowling Alley
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Facilities: Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Security Features: 24 hour concierge and reception. 24 hour security
- Entertainment facilities: Cinema, Theatre and Bowling Alley