The Atrium serviced apartments are perfectly located in the heart of Manchester. Whether you are visiting for a sporting event, a cultural weekend, a conference or looking for a home from home for a long term rental, then The Atrium is ideally placed to meet your requirements.
With no minimum stay – your visit can be one night or up to one year. The Atrium serviced apartments are the perfect alternative to a hotel and excellent value for money.
The serviced apartments at The Atrium are fully furnished and equipped with everything you need for your stay including 24 hour reception, Fully equipped kitchens, Freeview TV, WI-FI, Laundry facilities, Housekeeping service, Meeting Room facility, Complimentary DVD library, Free welcome pack, Multi –lingual staff, Local discounted parking
Whether you are visiting for sport, business, entertainment, night life or conferences – your location is everything. Situated right by Canal Street, The Atrium is within easy walking distance from numerous dining options, from a simple snack to a sumptuous dining experience. Whether your taste is Italian, Indian, gastro pub, French, or the delights of China Town, it’s all within walking distance.
With fans visiting Manchester from around the globe, watching football and visiting the National Football museum , The Atrium is perfectly located! Home also to Lancashire County Cricket Team and many other sporting teams, Manchester also has a wide cultural offering with the Bridgewater Concert Hall, MEN Arena, Opera House and Palace Theatre all close by.
There are numerous excllent shops, stores and designer boutiques nearby for a great shopping experience. The legendary Northern Quarter and city centre, are both just a short distance away.
Manchester Piccadilly station is nearby with Manchester International Airport only 20 minutes away.
- Country: England
- Address: 74 Princess Street, Manchester, England M1 6JD
- Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Manchester Piccadilly Station - 7 minutes walk
- Maid Service: Daily, One day a week
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Cots & High Chairs Available, Airport Transfer, Welcome Pack, A continental breakfast box is available on request for £7.00 per person, per night
- On-site Facilities: Management Office, 24 Hour Concierge, Private Laundry Room in Building
- Grade: Superior
- Amenities: Alarm Clock, Individually Controlled Heating, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift in Building
- Minimum Stay : 1 day
- Maximum Stay: 12 months
- TV Facilities: TV With Cable or Satellite, DVD player, Additional TV in Master Bedroom
- Kitchen Facilities: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Toiletries (in apartment only on arrival), Towels
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone, Telephone, Voicemail or Answer phone
- Entertainment facilities: Hi-Fi System/CD Player