Enjoy EXCLUSIVE J&K discounted rates At The Stafford London
Rich in history and heritage since the 1700’s, The Stafford London is a 5* luxury London hotel offering three contrasting luxury room and suite styles, plus an exclusive range of London serviced apartments.
The Main House, the former residence of Lord and Lady Lyttelton, exudes its grand and traditional Victorian elegance, featuring original Victorian architecture and four poster beds. The Carriage House, the former stables of the thoroughbreds of the nobility, has a charming English countryside flair with split stable doors looking onto our private, cobbled courtyard. The recently relaunched Mews Suites offer generous space and contemporary decor and include The Penthouse Suite with spectacular views across London.
The Guv’nor’s Suite in The Carriage House is your very own luxury London apartment in the heart of St James’s. With its unique design, this split level suite with a minstrel gallery defines luxury. Complete with a dining area, library, two bathrooms and a fully fitted kitchen, it’s truly one of a kind. The open working fireplace invites to cosy evenings and to entertain friends. Additional amenities include a personal computer, a Bose CD/Radio and complimentary Wi-Fi access (256kb)
All rooms and suites feature luxurious, bespoke Floris bathroom amenities created especially for the Stafford London.
The Stafford London offers a range of wonderful dining experiences including The Lyttelton Restaurant and The American Bar. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner in the restaurant or a glamorous cocktail in the bar. Several individually designed private dining rooms and conference rooms are also available. 24 hour room service is of course available.
Here you also have a fitness studio which is free of charge for guests to use. During your stay, you will also receive free membership to “The Third Space”, a superb gym and health spa with swimming pool and treatment rooms. This is just a 10 minute walk away.
A hidden gem in the heart of London’s historic St James’s, The Stafford London is the epitome of quintessential British hotel luxury. From the 380 year old underground wine cellars to the contemporary Penthouse Suite with an envious location amidst the Royal Parks and Palaces, it is the perfect setting to indulge in the very finest of the capital’s culture, gastronomy and shopping. Experience a remarkable London at The Stafford Hotel London. London’s famous Piccadilly, Mayfair, St. James’s Park and Green Park are just 2 minutes walk away. Hyde Park, Bond Street and Regent Street are also just 5 – 10 minutes walk away. Green Park tube station is 2 minutes walk away.
- Country: England
- Address: The Stafford London, St James's Place, London SW1A 1NJ
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Green Park (2 minutes walk away)
- Maid Service: Maid serviced included 7 days per week
- Services: Dry cleaning service, 24 hour concierge, room service, restaurant bookings, theatre ticket bookings, airport transfers, car hire, extra beds available, newspaper delivery, catering, shopping delivery service, welcome packs, baby sitting service,
- On-site Facilities: 24 hour concierge, 24 hour room service, 24 hour porter, on-site restaurant, on-site bar, on-site gym, meeting/conference rooms, courtyard garden
- Grade: 5 Star Super Deluxe
- Amenities: Direct Dial Telephone, voicemail, conference call facility, Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, cable/satellite TV, coffee percolator, power showers, toiletries replace daily, hair dryer, luxury towels & bathrobes, alarm clock, safe, air-conditioning, trouser press, private balconies
- Minimum Stay : 1 night
- Maximum Stay: no limit
- TV Facilities: Cable/Satellite TVs
- Kitchen Facilities: The Guv'nors Suite has a fully fitted kitchen
- Bathroom Facilities: Luxury bathrooms with towels, bathrobes and Floris bathroom toiletries. Bathtub with power showers
- Sports : Workout Studio on-site. Free membership to the nearby "Third Space" fitness club with gym, spa, swimming pool and treatment rooms
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct dial telephone with voicemail. Fax available at reception
- Internet Facilities: Wi-Fi included free of charge. iPod Docking Station in all rooms and suites
- Security Features: 24 hour concierge, 24 hour reception, 24 hour porter and security
- Entertainment facilities: The Lyttleton Restaurant, The American Bar, Conference Rooms, Private Dining Rooms, 24 hour room service