Wraysbury Hall Apartments are situated in an enviable position on the banks of the River Thames and set within 3.5 acres of private landscaped gardens.
Wraysbury Hall offers a superb choice of studio, 1-bed, 2-bed and 3 bedroom serviced apartments. These serviced apartments in staines, spread across the ground and first floors of this imposing restored Jacobean Manor House, offer bright and spacious accommodation, are comfortably furnished and perfectly equipped for everyday living.
One bedroom apartments have a spacious open plan lounge/dining area and adjoining fully fitted kitchen featuring integrated appliances, whilst two bedroom apartments feature master bedroom en-suite and a second twin bedroom with access to a family bathroom. Three bedroom apartments comprise master bedroom ensuite and two further bedrooms that share a full family bathroom. The 3 bedroom apartments are ideal for families relocating to London seeking extended stay accommodation and have added feature of a private terrace or balcony overlook the gardens toward the River Thames.
All apartments come equipped with an iPod docking station, high speed internet access and Freeview TV with DVD. Kitchens are fully fitted and equipped including a washer/dryer and dishwasher.
Wraysbury Hall Apartments are located to the south west of Central London and in close proximity to the M25, M3, M4 and London Heathrow Airport T5 (10 mins by car). Situated in an enviable position on the banks of the River Thames.
Staines Upon Thames and Egham town centre, both only a short 5 minute drive offer a good range of amenities including departmental stores, banks, supermarket, a good selection of restaurants and even a cinema. For families on extended stays the local area is rich in attractions with Great Windsor Park, Windsor Castle, Runnymede and Virginia Water to name just a few, all closeby. Wraysbury Hall is conveniently situated for the local American Schools with TASIS and ACS Egham both only a 10 minute journey by car.
- Country: England
- Address: Ferry Lane, Hythe End, Wraysbury, Staines, Middlesex TW19 6HG
- Location: United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Hatton Cross - 15 minutes drive Or Staines Mainline Station - 4 minute drive
- Maid Service: One day a week
- Services: Dry Cleaning Service, Shopping Delivery Service, Cots & High Chairs Available, Airport Transfer, Welcome Pack
- On-site Facilities: Management Office, Secretarial Assistance, Private Garden for Guests Use
- Grade: Deluxe
- Amenities: Alarm Clock, Electric Fans Available, Hair Dryer, Individually Controlled Heating, Iron & Ironing Board, Private Patios, Sofa Beds in Some Apartments, Trouser Press
- Minimum Stay : 7 days
- Maximum Stay: No limit
- TV Facilities: TV With Freeview & DVD player
- Kitchen Facilities: Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob, Washer/Dryer
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Bathrobes, Power Showers, Walk-in Shower or Shower Cubical, Toiletries (in apartment only on arrival), Towels
- Sports : Tennis Court
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone, Entry phone, Voicemail or Answer phone
- Internet Facilities: Complimenetary High Speed Broadband, iPod Docking Station
- Car parking facilities: : Private Car Parking Spaces