Livingbase Apartments are located in Brindley Place which is Birmingham’s flagship mixed use development in the heart of the city’s connection quarter.
When staying at Livingbase you will have over 30 restaurants, bars, cafes and shops all on your doorstep. Set in a new building, each apartment allows fantastic views from the floor to ceiling windows, and has a terrace or balcony in every apartment.
A splash of colour throughout the apartments brings a lively atmosphere where you can relax and un-wind after a day of exploring, shopping or working. Each spacious apartment contains a fully fitted kitchen complete with oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and crockery and utensils. These contemporary living rooms have comfortable sofa’s, digital TV with DVD player, and stereo system.
Whether you’re visiting for one night, a few weeks or even one year, Livingbase apartments offer unbeatable serviced apartment accommodation in one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in the Midlands.
The dedicated reception team are on hand 24/7 to welcome and to help you explore the city and make the most of your time in Birmingham. Choose from spacious studio, one and two bedroom apartments, each with its own balcony or terrace with stunning views across Birmingham’s skyline.
Whichever apartment you choose, you’ll love the spacious feel of your “home away from home”, top quality contemporary furnishings, modern bathrooms and a fully kitted-out kitchen as standard. You’ll have room to relax or entertain in style, with plenty of thoughtful touches that make this property so special.
Livingbase offers 35 luxury apartments, located in Brindley Place with an excellent choice of bars and restaurants on your doorstop, plus fantastic shopping at the Bullring centre just 5 minutes away.
The apartments are just a short walk from the National Indoor Arena and the Convention Centre, and are within easy reach of the headquarters of RBS, Deloitte and LloydsTSB. Media organisations like BBC and ITV Carlton are also just a short walk away, and you’re close to all the main transport networks if you need to travel further afield.
If you’re in Birmingham for leisure, Brindleyplace is a fantastic location. It’s right on the canalside, with plenty of bars, restaurants and shopping nearby, so it’s a great choice for a girly weekend, a romantic break or a shopping trip.
- Country: England
- Address: 3 Brunswick Square, Birmingham, B1 2HR
- Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Nearest tube: Birmingham New Street station is 10 minutes on foot
- Maid Service: One day a week
- Services: Airport Transfer (to be paid direct by guest), Welcome Pack
- On-site Facilities: Management Office
- Grade: Deluxe
- Amenities: Alarm Clock, Electric Fans Available, Hair Dryer, Individually Controlled Heating, Iron & Ironing Board, Lift in Building, Private Balconies or Patios
- Minimum Stay : 2 days
- Maximum Stay: No limit
- TV Facilities: TV With Cable or Satellite, DVD player, Additional TV in Master Bedroom
- Kitchen Facilities: Coffee Percolator, Cookware & Kitchen Utensils, Dishwasher, Crockery & Cutlery, Fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave, Oven & Hob, Washer/Dryer
- Bathroom Facilities: Bath with shower over, Power Showers, Walk-in Shower or Shower Cubical, Toiletries (in apartment only on arrival), Towels
- Telephone/Fax Facilities: Direct Dial Telephone, Entry phone, Telephone, Extra Line For Modem
- Internet Facilities: Broadband, ISDN lines
- Security Features: Safe
- Entertainment facilities: Hi-Fi System/CD Player
- Car parking facilities: : Parking at Brindley Place for guest is £8.00 per 24 hours